The list of topics for this workshop include (but not limited to):
- Performance modeling, prediction and optimization of parallel algorithms and applications on heterogeneous platforms.
- Performance modeling and optimization of communications on heterogeneous systems.
- Performance-aware and energy-aware implementation and deployment of parallel applications.
- Model-based load balancing and data partitioning algorithms of data-parallel applications on heterogeneous platforms.
- Tools, Libraries and Domain Specific Languages to develop scientific applications on heterogeneous platforms.
- Modeling, prediction and measurement of energy consumption on parallel platforms, including its relation to performance.
- Application of the models to applications in different scientific fields.
You can download a full version of the Call For Papers here.