The list of topics for this workshop include (but not limited to):
- Performance modeling, prediction and optimization of parallel algorithms and applications.
- Performance modeling and evaluation of communications in parallel applications.
- Theoretical strategies, methodologies and application of the theoretical aspects to the improvement of the performance.
- Performance analysis of parallel architectures and applications.
- Performance modeling and simulation of parallel algorithms and applications on heterogeneous systems.
- Performance modeling, prediction and optimization of communications, algorithms and applications on heterogeneous systems.
- Theoretical and practical approaches for load balancing on heterogeneous platforms.
- Performance evaluation and modeling of big data techniques.
- Theoretical and practical approaches to reduce the energy consumption in parallel systems.
- Modeling, prediction and measurement of energy consumption on parallel platforms.
- Modeling and analysis of energy consumption in relation to performance.
- Benchmarking and simulation of energy consumption in parallel applications on parallel and heterogeneous architectures.
- Application of the models to applications in different scientific fields.
You can download a full version of the Call For Papers here.